Cook your favorite meals using the IMUSA cast aluminum caldero set. The set includes a small, medium and large caldero for a variety of cooking needs. Calderos are the ‘workhorse’ of any Hispanic kitchen due to its versatility and unique design. The caldero (or ‘cauldron’ in English) has rounded sides, a tight fitting lid, and superior heat distribution. Calderos are used to cook rice and beans, braise meats, fry your favorite foods, as well as simmer stews and soups.
- Made of Cast Aluminum in COLOMBIA
- Natural Finish Seasons Over Time
- Oven Safe Without Lid
- Traditional Design-Set Includes 3 Different Sized Calderos: 1.4-Quart (18 CM), 2.3-Quart (22 CM), 4.9-Quart (28 CM)
- Ideal for Rice, Beans, Braise Meat, Simmer Stews, Soups and More
- Measures 11.53 x 11.53 x 9.84 inches; 6.19 Pounds
Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, it is possible that some colors may vary slightly.